Landscaping Company Worthington, Ohio
Take pride in your Worthington, Ohio landscape again. The first step to having a great landscape is hiring a professional landscape company. Earth Art & Landscape offers an array of landscaping services, all of which can be tailored to fit your budget. We have a team of highly-trained landscaping professionals focused on one thing: making your lawn look its best. We know all the right techniques and tricks to get the most out of your lawn.
Landscaping Services Worthington, Ohio
Keep scrolling to learn about all our landscaping services!
At its core, our business is based on lawn fertilization. This is because we believe fertilization is the first building block in a successful landscape. A great-looking lawn will elevate the appearance of each part of your landscape. To get the best product, fertilization needs to be done by a professional. Not all fertilizer is the same–you won’t be able to get the same quality results as a professional. We will find the exact formula that is necessary for your lawn and apply it several times a year.
- Properly fertilized lawns better tolerate heat, drought and cold
- A well-fertilized lawn increases your property’s value
- Healthy lawns look great and provide recreational benefits
Imagine what your landscape would look like if the trees and shrubs weren’t in top shape. It wouldn’t look like much if it only consisted of a green lawn. In other words, trees and shrubs may be a small piece of the landscape, but are necessary to complete the picture. Fertilizer, both for lawns and plants, is like a protein shake for the landscape. Our tree and shrub fertilization includes:
- Deep root feeding
- Supplemental treatments
- Tree injections
Spring and Fall Cleanup
Cleaning up the leaves and debris is one of the least-enjoyable parts of fall. However, like many tasks that are unpleasant, this has to be done. If you don’t clean up the yard, the grass underneath will suffer. Earth Art & Landscape offers the following services for spring and fall cleanup.
Spring cleanup includes:
- Removing debris from bed areas
- Apply multipurpose fertilizer to ornamental trees and shrubs
- Apply pre-emergent herbicide to bed areas
- Apply sulfur fertilizer to acid-loving plants
- Edging existing beds and tree perimeters
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground covers under 15 feet
Fall cleanup includes:
- Removing leaves from turf and bed areas
- Remove debris from bed areas
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground cover under 15 feet
- Winter plant preparation and perennial/ornamental grass pruning
Irrigation is a three part process.
- Start-up: the system is run and checked for any issues or problems. This step is important so that we understand what exactly, if anything, needs to be done. We’ll also program the irrigation system for the season and monitor it throughout the year.
- Blow-out: The system is winterized and run through twice. All water is removed to prevent any damage that may occur during the winter months.
- Backflow testing: We test your backflow and send the paperwork to your county’s water department for the required yearly testing. We are certified in the state of Ohio to provide backflow testing and maintenance/repair services.
It’s a well-known fact that insects come out to play in the summer. They like being outside, but they love being in your house. You can prevent this undesirable situation by investing in a perimeter spray. This spray will act as an invisible wall to keep the bugs out. We’ll apply the spray four times during the season.
Lawn Mowing Services
We hear a lot of customers tell us they are sick of mowing their lawns. And who could blame them? It’s often done in hot temperatures, is time consuming and boring. Earth Art & Landscape can handle this task for you. Our lawn mowing services include edging sidewalks and driveways on a biweekly basis. If the grass is too wet, we’ll cut it at our next visit.
The final piece to a great landscape is the mulch. This is like drying your car after a wash. If you skip that step, your car is still clean, but it has spots and doesn’t look how it should. The same applies for mulching in relation to your landscape. We will deliver aged, shredded hardwood bark or pine wood mulch and apply pre-emergent herbicide to the bed areas. We’ll also install the mulch and clean up after we’re done.
Earth Art & Landscape–providing landscaping services to the Worthington, Ohio area.
Quality is Our
Our business was founded on the idea that the customer is our number one priority. We pride ourselves not only in our work, but also our ability to connect with our customers while providing personal service and savings that can really make a difference in your family’s budget.
Columbus, Ohio lawn care and fertilizer company, Earth Art & Landscape, is licensed, professional and experienced. Make sure your lawn and landscape is healthy and looks great. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.