Landscaping Company Westerville, Ohio
Want to have the best landscape in Westerville, Ohio? Then you need to invest in a landscaping service. Earth Art & Landscape is the premier provider of landscaping services in Westerville, Ohio. All our landscaping services are customizable to your needs and budget. We have a team of highly-trained landscaping professionals who are focused on one thing: making your lawn look its best. We know all the right techniques and tricks to get the most out of your lawn.
Landscaping Services Westerville, Ohio
Are you looking for mulching, lawn mowing or fertilization? How about yard cleanup? Keep scrolling to see the entire list of services we offer.
The core service we offer is lawn fertilization. Why? Because it’s the first step to to having a great landscape. If your lawn looks great, everything else looks much better. Fertilization should be done by a professional to get the best results. Not all fertilizer is the same–you won’t be able to get the same quality results as a professional. We will find the exact formula that is necessary for your lawn and apply it several times a year.
- Properly fertilized lawns better tolerate heat, drought and cold
- A well-fertilized lawn increases your property’s value
- Healthy lawns look great and provide recreational benefits
The next step to have a great landscape is taking care of the trees and shrubs. These are like the sprinkles on a cupcake. In other words, trees and shrubs may be a small piece of the landscape, but are necessary to complete the picture. Fertilizer, both for lawns and plants, is like a protein shake for the landscape. Our tree and shrub fertilization includes:
- Deep root feeding
- Supplemental treatments
- Tree injections
Spring and Fall Cleanup
Fall brings a lot of colors and great sights. But it also brings leaves falling and they need to be picked up. If you don’t, the turf underneath will suffer from a lack of nutrition. It will be more susceptible to damage and disease. Earth Art & Landscape offers the following services for spring and fall cleanup.
Spring cleanup includes:
- Removing debris from bed areas
- Apply multipurpose fertilizer to ornamental trees and shrubs
- Apply pre-emergent herbicide to bed areas
- Apply sulfur fertilizer to acid-loving plants
- Edging existing beds and tree perimeters
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground covers under 15 feet
Fall cleanup includes:
- Removing leaves from turf and bed areas
- Remove debris from bed areas
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground cover under 15 feet
- Winter plant preparation and perennial/ornamental grass pruning
Irrigation is a three part process.
- Start-up: the system is run and checked for any issues or problems. This step is important so that we understand what exactly, if anything, needs to be done. We’ll also program the irrigation system for the season and monitor it throughout the year.
- Blow-out: The system is winterized and run through twice. All water is removed to prevent any damage that may occur during the winter months.
- Backflow testing: We test your backflow and send the paperwork to your county’s water department for the required yearly testing. We are certified in the state of Ohio to provide backflow testing and maintenance/repair services.
In the summer, the insects come out. And they want to get in your home! Prevent this by investing in perimeter spraying. The spray will function as a shield to the bugs and keep them out. We’ll spray the perimeter four times during the season.
Lawn Mowing Services
Mowing the lawn is a time-consuming and exhausting chore. But it has to be done on a regular basis in order to keep your lawn in top shape. Our lawn mowing services include cleaning the yard of tree branches and debris. Then we”ll mow the lawn to an appropriate height for the species. If you’re a perfectionist, have no fear: edging sidewalks and driveways will be done on a biweekly basis. If the grass is too wet, we’ll cut it at our next visit.
Mulching is like putting the icing on a birthday cake. It’s the final step, but without it, your lawn isn’t complete. We will deliver aged, shredded hardwood bark or pine wood mulch and apply pre-emergent herbicide to the bed areas. We’ll also install the mulch and clean up after we’re done.
Earth Art & Landscape–providing landscaping services to the Westerville, Ohio area.
Quality is Our
Our business was founded on the idea that the customer is our number one priority. We pride ourselves not only in our work, but also our ability to connect with our customers while providing personal service and savings that can really make a difference in your family’s budget.
Columbus, Ohio lawn care and fertilizer company, Earth Art & Landscape, is licensed, professional and experienced. Make sure your lawn and landscape is healthy and looks great. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.