Landscaping Company Powell, Ohio
As one of the wealthier areas in the Columbus, Ohio area, Powell, Ohio is home to many people who take pride in their landscapes. Indeed, there is a source of pride that comes with having the best landscape in the neighborhood. If you want to get on the path to having a great, luscious, green landscape, you’ll need to hire a professional landscaping company. Earth Art & Landscape is a leading full-service landscaping company serving the Powell, Ohio area. Our services are fully customizable. When you hire a professional landscaper, you’ll get professional results.
Landscaping Services Powell, Ohio
Are you looking for mulching, lawn mowing or fertilization? How about yard cleanup? Keep scrolling to see the entire list of services we offer.
Lawn fertilization is the core of our company. This is the first step to having a great landscape. Fertilizer is the food and nutrients your lawn needs to grow to its full potential. There’s no way your lawn will look how it should if you just hope it grows. You need to take action to get a green lawn. We customize our fertilization program for each customer because no two lawns are the same. Did you know there isn’t a one-size-fits-all fertilizer? We’ll work to find the perfect mixture for your lawn. Our fertilization programs include several applications to maximize your lawn’s appearance.
- Properly fertilized lawns better tolerate heat, drought and cold
- A well-fertilized lawn increases your property’s value
- Healthy lawns look great and provide recreational benefits
Equally important to fertilizing your lawn is fertilizing your trees & shrubs. Without fertilization, your plants will look weak, rather than big and strong. It’s important to give your plants the food they need because all pieces of your landscape work together to create a masterpiece. Our tree and shrub fertilization includes:
- Deep root feeding
- Supplemental treatments
- Tree injections
Spring and Fall Cleanup
Though fall leaves are pretty, they need to be cleaned up to keep your lawn healthy. If the leaves are left alone, the turf underneath will suffer from a lack of nutrition. If you’d rather not do this task yourself, we’ll do it for you, including branch removal.
Spring cleanup includes:
- Removing debris from bed areas
- Apply multipurpose fertilizer to ornamental trees and shrubs
- Apply pre-emergent herbicide to bed areas
- Apply sulfur fertilizer to acid-loving plants
- Edging existing beds and tree perimeters
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground covers under 15 feet
Fall cleanup includes:
- Removing leaves from turf and bed areas
- Remove debris from bed areas
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground cover under 15 feet
- Winter plant preparation and perennial/ornamental grass pruning
Irrigation is a three part process.
- Start-up: the system is run and checked for any issues or problems. This step is important so that we understand what exactly, if anything, needs to be done. We’ll also program the irrigation system for the season and monitor it throughout the year.
- Blow-out: The system is winterized and run through twice. All water is removed to prevent any damage that may occur during the winter months.
- Backflow testing: We test your backflow and send the paperwork to your county’s water department for the required yearly testing. We are certified in the state of Ohio to provide backflow testing and maintenance/repair services.
Summer brings a lot of great things, such as baseball, cookouts and time with friends and family. Unfortunately, summer also brings out the insects. Sometimes these insects can get in your house. This is avoidable with a perimeter spraying program. The spray will act as an invisible barrier and keep the bugs out. We’ll spray the perimeter four times during the season.
Lawn Mowing Services
Some people enjoy mowing their lawn. Most people do not. But it has to be done! Without regular mowing, your lawn will get overgrown and be a major hassle. Our lawn mowing services include cleaning the yard of tree branches and debris. Then we”ll mow the lawn to an appropriate height for the species. If you’re a perfectionist, have no fear: edging sidewalks and driveways will be done on a biweekly basis. If the grass is too wet, we’ll cut it at our next visit.
The final touch to your landscape is the mulch. This is like a tie clip for your business suit. We will deliver aged, shredded hardwood bark or pine wood mulch and apply pre-emergent herbicide to the bed areas. We’ll also install the mulch and clean up after we’re done.
Earth Art & Landscape–providing landscaping services to the Powell, Ohio area.
Quality is Our
Our business was founded on the idea that the customer is our number one priority. We pride ourselves not only in our work, but also our ability to connect with our customers while providing personal service and savings that can really make a difference in your family’s budget.
Columbus, Ohio lawn care and fertilizer company, Earth Art & Landscape, is licensed, professional and experienced. Make sure your lawn and landscape is healthy and looks great. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.