Landscaping Company Plain City, Ohio
Did you know the area around Plain City, Ohio used to be referred Pleasant Valley? There’s a lot of open space and green grass, which might explain the moniker. If you’d like your lawn to look more like Pleasant Valley, consider investing in professional landscaping services. Earth Art & Landscape offers a large number of landscaping services that can be customized to fit your needs and budget in Plain City, Ohio. When you hire a professional landscaper, you’ll get professional results.
Landscaping Services Plain City, Ohio
Our highly-trained, professional landscaping staff can handle a multitude of tasks. Scroll down this page to view our menu of services.
One of the most important services we offer is lawn fertilization. For many people, this is the key to having a great landscape. Lawn fertilization makes your dream lawn, filled with thick, green grass, a reality. Without the proper “food” provided by fertilizer, there’s no way your lawn will look its best. We customize our fertilization programs for each customer because no two lawns are the same; each requires a different fertilizer mixture and frequency of application. Our fertilization programs include several applications to maximize your lawn’s appearance.
- Properly fertilized lawns better tolerate heat, drought and cold
- A well-fertilized lawn increases your property’s value
- Healthy lawns look great and provide recreational benefits
All parts of your landscape are important. The landscape looks best when all the parts work together to create your dream yard. This means you’ll need to fertilize your trees and shrubs in addition to the lawn. If you only fertilize the lawn, your plants won’t look their best. If you only fertilize the plants, your lawn won’t look its best. Both pieces of your landscape work together like gears on a car. Our tree and shrub fertilization includes:
- Deep root feeding
- Supplemental treatments
- Tree injections
Spring and Fall Cleanup
Don’t neglect your lawn when the leaves fall! If you don’t clean up, the turf underneath will suffer nutritionally. Earth Art & Landscape offers this service. A clean yard is a healthy and durable yard. We’ll remove any debris, such as leaves and branches, to make sure your lawn isn’t deprived of basic nutrients while sitting under leaves.
Spring cleanup includes:
- Removing debris from bed areas
- Apply multipurpose fertilizer to ornamental trees and shrubs
- Apply pre-emergent herbicide to bed areas
- Apply sulfur fertilizer to acid-loving plants
- Edging existing beds and tree perimeters
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground covers under 15 feet
Fall cleanup includes:
- Removing leaves from turf and bed areas
- Remove debris from bed areas
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground cover under 15 feet
- Winter plant preparation and perennial/ornamental grass pruning
Irrigation is a three part process.
- Start-up: the system is run and checked for any issues or problems. This step is important so that we understand what exactly, if anything, needs to be done. We’ll also program the irrigation system for the season and monitor it throughout the year.
- Blow-out: The system is winterized and run through twice. All water is removed to prevent any damage that may occur during the winter months.
- Backflow testing: We test your backflow and send the paperwork to your county’s water department for the required yearly testing. We are certified in the state of Ohio to provide backflow testing and maintenance/repair services.
Despite all the joys of summer, such as boating and cookouts, there are some drawbacks. One of these negative is the presence of insects. That goes for bugs both outside and inside your home. Keep the undesirables out of your home with perimeter spraying. This spray will act as a “shield” for your house. We’ll spray the perimeter four times during the season.
Lawn Mowing Services
Some people enjoy mowing their lawn. Most people do not. But it has to be done! Without regular mowing, your lawn will get overgrown and be a major hassle. Our lawn mowing services include cleaning the yard of tree branches and debris. Then we”ll mow the lawn to an appropriate height for the species. If you’re a perfectionist, have no fear: edging sidewalks and driveways will be done on a biweekly basis. If the grass is too wet, we’ll cut it at our next visit.
The final touch to your landscape is the mulch. This is like a tie clip for your business suit. We will deliver aged, shredded hardwood bark or pine wood mulch and apply pre-emergent herbicide to the bed areas. We’ll also install the mulch and clean up after we’re done.
Earth Art & Landscape–providing landscaping services to the Plain City, Ohio area.
Quality is Our
Our business was founded on the idea that the customer is our number one priority. We pride ourselves not only in our work, but also our ability to connect with our customers while providing personal service and savings that can really make a difference in your family’s budget.
Columbus, Ohio lawn care and fertilizer company, Earth Art & Landscape, is licensed, professional and experienced. Make sure your lawn and landscape is healthy and looks great. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.