Landscaping Company Lewis Center, Ohio
One of the fastest-growing areas in the Columbus, Ohio area is Lewis Center, Ohio. Lots of new housing developments are popping up each year. These homes present a great opportunity to customize a landscape and get a head start on having a green lawn for the duration of your home ownership. Don’t think you can get great results doing it yourself. Earth Art & Landscape is a professional, highly-rated landscaping company. We serve the Lewis Center, Ohio area. We offer more than just fertilization, however. Our lawn care professionals are capable of turning your lawn into something you’re proud of.
Landscaping Services Lewis Center, Ohio
Do you need your grass cut? Are insects taking up residence in your home? We can handle both of these needs. Keep scrolling to view all our services. We can customize a package for you to fit your budget, lifestyle and landscaping needs.
What do you think of first when someone asks you to think of a great landscape? Many people immediately think of a lush, rich, green lawn. With lawn fertilization, you can get the lawn of your dreams. Fertilizer is a protein shake your for grass. Without the proper “food” and nutrients, your lawn won’t look its best. Our fertilization programs are unique for each customer because we understand all our clients are different. Not all lawns require the same fertilizer. Not all lawns require the same frequency of fertilization. We will get the right formula for your turf and customize a program for you which includes several applications of fertilization. Benefits of regular fertilization include:
- Healthy lawns look great and provide recreational benefits
- Properly fertilized lawns better tolerate heat, drought and cold
- A well-fertilized lawn increases your property’s value
It’s not enough to only fertilize your lawn. Your trees and shrubs needs care, as well. Just as your lawn needs nutrients, so do your plants. Most plants are not growing in their native habitats; this makes the need for fertilization even more crucial. Think of your trees and shrubs as accessories for your lawn. Not even the greenest lawn in the world will look its best if the trees and shrubs are withering. Our tree and shrub fertilization includes:
- Deep root feeding
- Supplemental treatments
- Tree injections
Spring and Fall Cleanup
We know it’s not fun, but you do need to clean your yard in the fall and spring. Earth Art & Landscape is available to take care of this for you. We”ll remove any debris, such as leaves and branches, to make sure your lawn doesn’t get deprived of sun or water while sitting under leaves. Another great reason to clean the yard is that it will help increase the durability of your turf. When a lawn is covered in debris, the odds of the grass getting damaged is higher. The best plan is to commit to regular cleanup and maintenance.
Spring cleanup includes:
- Removing debris from bed areas
- Apply multipurpose fertilizer to ornamental trees and shrubs
- Apply pre-emergent herbicide to bed areas
- Apply sulfur fertilizer to acid-loving plants
- Edging existing beds and tree perimeters
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground covers under 15 feet
Fall cleanup includes:
- Removing leaves from turf and bed areas
- Remove debris from bed areas
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground cover under 15 feet
- Winter plant preparation and perennial/ornamental grass pruning
Irrigation is a three part process.
- Start-up: the system is run and checked for any issues or problems. This step is important so that we understand what exactly, if anything, needs to be done. We’ll also program the irrigation system for the season and monitor it throughout the year.
- Blow-out: The system is winterized and run through twice. All water is removed to prevent any damage that may occur during the winter months.
- Backflow testing: We test your backflow and send the paperwork to your county’s water department for the required yearly testing. We are certified in the state of Ohio to provide backflow testing and maintenance/repair services.
Baseball, fireworks, cookouts and cornhole. These things are staples of summer. Unfortunately, summer also brings insects. Some of these bugs can get into your home and become pests. Perimeter spraying helps keep the bugs. The spray acts as an “armor” for your home. It will be applied four times during the season.
Lawn Mowing Services
Perhaps the most frequently done lawn care task is cutting the grass. Without regular mowing, your lawn will get overgrown and look bad. We offer lawn mowing services; we will clean the yard of tree branches and debris before doing the job. We’ll cut the grass to an appropriate height for the species, which may not be the same for each lawn. If you’re a perfectionist, have no fear: edging sidewalks and driveways will be done on a biweekly basis. If the grass is too wet, we’ll cut it at our next visit.
The final touch to your landscape is the mulch. This is like a tie clip for your business suit. We will deliver aged, shredded hardwood bark or pine wood mulch and apply pre-emergent herbicide to the bed areas. We’ll also install the mulch and clean up after we’re done.
Earth Art & Landscape–providing landscaping services to the Lewis Center, Ohio area.
Quality is Our
Our business was founded on the idea that the customer is our number one priority. We pride ourselves not only in our work, but also our ability to connect with our customers while providing personal service and savings that can really make a difference in your family’s budget.
Columbus, Ohio lawn care and fertilizer company, Earth Art & Landscape, is licensed, professional and experienced. Make sure your lawn and landscape is healthy and looks great. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.