Landscaping Company Hilliard, Ohio
If you live in Hilliard, Ohio, you know the importance of having a great landscape, Most of your neighbors are probably competing in some unspoken contest to see who has the best-looking lawn. To get a leg up on your neighbors, you need a landscaping company. You might think you can do it alone, but the results you get won’t be close to the results a professional landscaping company can bring you. Earth Art & Landscape serves the Hilliard, Ohio area. We offer more than just landscaping services. Our highly-rated lawn care professionals can turn your lawn from a liability into an asset.
Landscaping Services Hilliard, Ohio
What do you need done for your landscaping? Mowing? Mulching? Irrigation? Are bugs getting in your home? We offer a number of services that can be customized to suit your needs. Keep scrolling to view our entire array of services.
The first image that pops into many people’s heads when they think about a great landscape is a lush, green lawn. Emphasis on green. If you’ve ever seen a great lawn and wish you could have the same, rest assured that it’s fully possible. The secret is fertilization. Fertilizer contains all the “food” your lawn needs to thrive. Our fertilization programs will be customized to fit your lawn and budget. Did you know not every lawn needs the same fertilizer? We will make sure to treat your turf with what it needs. Our fertilizer programs are fully customizable and include several applications per year. Benefits of regular fertilization include:
- Healthy lawns look great and provide recreational benefits
- Properly fertilized lawns better tolerate heat, drought and cold
- A well-fertilized lawn increases your property’s value
The second step to having a great landscape is taking care of your trees and shrubs. Plants are major accessories to your landscape. Without them, you could have the greenest lawn in the world and your landscape would be missing the wow factor. Why do you need to fertilize your plants? There is a good chance your trees and shrubs are not growing in their natural environments. This means it is easy for them to become nutrient-deprived. Plants that aren’t healthy don’t look as good as they should. Plant fertilization is like giving your trees and shrubs a protein shake. Our tree and shrub fertilization includes:
- Deep root feeding
- Supplemental treatments
- Tree injections
Spring and Fall Cleanup
When the leaves fall from the trees in the fall, cleanup is necessary. This is a laborious and time-consuming task. Most people dislike doing it. We offer this service to keep your landscape in top condition. We’ll remove the leaves, branches and other debris from your yard. When the lawn isn’t cleaned on a regular basis, the turf is suspect to damage. The best plan is to commit to regular cleanup!
Spring cleanup includes:
- Removing debris from bed areas
- Apply multipurpose fertilizer to ornamental trees and shrubs
- Apply pre-emergent herbicide to bed areas
- Apply sulfur fertilizer to acid-loving plants
- Edging existing beds and tree perimeters
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground covers under 15 feet
Fall cleanup includes:
- Removing leaves from turf and bed areas
- Remove debris from bed areas
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground cover under 15 feet
- Winter plant preparation and perennial/ornamental grass pruning
Irrigation is a three part process.
- Start-up: the system is run and checked for any issues or problems. This step is important so that we understand what exactly, if anything, needs to be done. We’ll also program the irrigation system for the season and monitor it throughout the year.
- Blow-out: The system is winterized and run through twice. All water is removed to prevent any damage that may occur during the winter months.
- Backflow testing: We test your backflow and send the paperwork to your county’s water department for the required yearly testing. We are certified in the state of Ohio to provide backflow testing and maintenance/repair services.
Though warm weather brings many great things like baseball, outdoor activities and cookouts, there are a few unpleasant things that arrive. Namely, insects. While these bugs may not be a huge pest outside, they will be if they get into your home. A proactive strategy of perimeter spraying will keep the insects out of your house. The spray acts as a shield and will be applied four times during the season.
Lawn Mowing Services
Mowing the lawn is something most people dread even though they like the results: a trimmed lawn and the smell of fresh-cut grass. Mowing needs to be done regularly or your lawn will get overgrown and look bad. Earth Art & Landscaping’s mowing services begin with cleaning up debris from your yard. Then we’ll cut the grass to an appropriate height for the species, which may not be the same for every lawn. Edging sidewalks and driveways will be done on a biweekly basis. If the grass is too wet, we’ll cut it at our next visit.
Like the icing is the final step to baking a cake, mulching is the final step to a great landscape. We will deliver aged, shredded hardwood bark or pine wood mulch and apply pre-emergent herbicide to the bed areas. We’ll also install the mulch and clean up after we’re done.
Earth Art & Landscape–providing landscaping services to the Hilliard, Ohio area.
Quality is Our
Our business was founded on the idea that the customer is our number one priority. We pride ourselves not only in our work, but also our ability to connect with our customers while providing personal service and savings that can really make a difference in your family’s budget.
Columbus, Ohio lawn care and fertilizer company, Earth Art & Landscape, is licensed, professional and experienced. Make sure your lawn and landscape is healthy and looks great. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.