Landscaping Company Dublin, Ohio
Even the name Dublin, Ohio invokes green images because it shares its name with a famous city in Ireland. Indeed, it’s great to have a green landscape in Dublin! There are many components to having the best-looking lawn in town. The first step is hiring a professional landscaping company. Earth Art & Landscape serves the Dublin, Ohio area. Our landscaping services are highly-rated and we’d love to help you with your landscaping.
Landscaping Services Dublin, Ohio
We offer a large variety of services! Keep scrolling to see our full menu.
The first thing that usually pops in people’s heads about landscaping is the lawn. Having a great, healthy and green lawn is definitely a luxury. One way to get this type of lawn is through regular fertilization. Lawn fertilization is one of the best things you can do to keep your lawn in great shape. We will apply fertilizer multiple times per year. Reasons to invest in a lawn fertilization program include:
- Healthy lawns look great and provide recreational benefits
- A well-fertilized lawn increases your property’s value
- Properly fertilized lawns better tolerate heat, drought and cold
We don’t suggest stopping fertilization with just the lawn. Your trees and shrubs also need nutrients to grow and thrive. When trees and shrubs are not in their native environments, they can become nutrient-deprived and they won’t look their best. Here is a sample of plant fertilization services we offer:
- Deep root feeding
- Tree injections
- Supplemental treatments
Spring and Fall Cleanup
It would be hard to claim that anyone loves cleaning their yard on their own. That’s where we come in! Cleaning branches, leaves and other debris from your yard is an essential part of maintenance and upkeep. We can do this for you. Grass covered in branches and leaves is probably already damaged. The best plan is to commit to a regular cleanup plan.
Spring cleanup includes:
- Removing debris from bed areas
- Edging existing beds and tree perimeters
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground covers under 15 feet
- Apply multipurpose fertilizer to ornamental trees and shrubs
- Apply pre-emergent herbicide to bed areas
- Apply sulfur fertilizer to acid-loving plants
Fall cleanup includes:
- Removing leaves from turf and bed areas
- Selectively prune ornamental trees, shrubs and ground cover under 15 feet
- Winter plant preparation and perennial/ornamental grass pruning
- Remove debris from bed areas
Irrigation is a three part process.
- Start-up: the system is run and checked for any issues or problems. This step is important so that we understand what exactly, if anything, needs to be done. We’ll also program the irrigation system for the season and monitor it throughout the year.
- Blow-out: The system is winterized and run through twice. All water is removed to prevent any damage that may occur during the winter months.
- Backflow testing: We test your backflow and send the paperwork to your county’s water department for the required yearly testing. We are certified in the state of Ohio to provide backflow testing and maintenance/repair services.
Warm weather means outdoor activities, cookouts and bonfires. However, it means insects. Summer can also mean these insects getting into your house. No one likes that, but it is preventable. Perimeter spraying will create a “seal” and prevent bugs and other undesirables from entering your home. We will apply the spray four times during the season.
Lawn Mowing Services
Ah, mowing the lawn. It might be everyone’s least favorite task. But it has to be done. Eartn Art & Landscape offers lawn mowing services. Our process involves removing trash and tree limbs from your lawn. Then we’ll trim the grass to a height appropriate for the species. Note this may not be the same for every lawn. Sidewalks and driveways will be edged bi-weekly. If the grass is too wet, we’ll mow it at the next scheduled visit.
Great mulch can turn a good landscape into a great one. It’s like putting the icing on your cake; mulch is the finishing touch. We will deliver aged, shredded hardwood bark or pine wood mulch and apply pre-emergent herbicide to bed areas. We’ll also install the mulch and clean up after we’re done.
Earth Art & Landscape–providing landscaping services to the Dublin, Ohio area.
Quality is Our
Our business was founded on the idea that the customer is our number one priority. We pride ourselves not only in our work, but also our ability to connect with our customers while providing personal service and savings that can really make a difference in your family’s budget.
Columbus, Ohio lawn care and fertilizer company, Earth Art & Landscape, is licensed, professional and experienced. Make sure your lawn and landscape is healthy and looks great. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.